Australia is the most popular destination for young Kiwis to visit – with nearly 200,000 young New Zealanders travelling to Australia every year. Australia is a country with endless variety and beauty – from the golden sands and clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef to the wild expanse of the Australian outback. Modern Australia is also chic and sophisticated with some of the world’s finest cuisine and eateries.
• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency, including activities and events
• Access to discounted travel through our partner agency
• Weekly wage of at least $200AUD
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $99
• Placement Fee $199
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• NZ Police Check
• Valid passport
• Full drivers license
• Two childcare references and one character reference
• Medical report completed by your GP
• 5 pictures
• Copies of any other relevant qualifications/certificates
As a New Zealand citizen you won’t need a visa to work in Australia – sweet as!
If you are not a New Zealand citizen, you will need to apply for a Working Holiday Visa. We can direct you to the right place for this!