Australia has always been the most popular destination for young Kiwis to visit, now more than ever with the trans-Tasman bubble opening. In New South Wales you’ll find endless variety and beauty – from the golden sands and clear waters of the Northern Beaches, to the wild expanse of the Blue Mountains. Modern Sydney is also chic and sophisticated, with some of the world’s finest cuisine and arts venues.
Travellers arriving into certain states of Australia from New Zealand do not have to quarantine, however travellers returning to New Zealand at this stage need to quarantine on arrival due to covid-19.
• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency, including activities and events
• Access to discounted travel through our partner agency
• Weekly pocket money of at least $195 AUD
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $99
• Placement Fee $199
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
Once you arrive in Australia you will need to apply for a Working with Children Check. This costs between $80-130AUD, depending on which state you are working in.
• NZ Police Check
• Valid passport
• Full drivers license
• Two childcare references and one character reference
• Medical report completed by your GP
• 5 pictures
• Copies of any other relevant qualifications/certificates
Travellers arriving into New South Wales from New Zealand do not have to quarantine provided they have been in New Zealand for a minimum of 14 days.
At this stage, travellers returning to New Zealand from Australia need to quarantine for 14 days on arrival due to covid-19. This may be at the traveller’s own cost and should be considered when budgeting.