Canada is a country of expansive beauty – beautiful lakes and a captivating wildlife combine to give the country an air of alluring adventure. Here you can experience exciting outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing or snowboarding in the Canadian Rockies, or explore one of the most diverse city in the world, Toronto. Of course, there will also be opportunity to travel and experience all of this during your time as an au pair in Canada – there is much to see and enjoy!
• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency
• 2 day orientation course in Toronto
• Weekly pocket money of at least $180CAD
• 2 weeks of paid leave for every 12 months worked
• Completion bonus of $600CAD for 10-12 month placements
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $199
• Placement Fee $299
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Police Check
• Valid passport
• Full drivers license
• Two childcare references and one character reference
• Medical report completed by your GP
• 5 pictures and introductory video
• Copies of any other relevant qualifications/certificates
You’ll be entering Canada on the International Experience Canada Working Holiday Visa.
Canadian Immigration require applicants to attend an interview in Auckland and get a medical report completed by a panel physician in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or Dunedin.