If you’re after adventure and a true cultural experience than Chile needs to be on your list. From the driest desert on earth in the far north, endless tropical beaches with beautiful turquoise waters, lush national parks in the centre to snowy mountains and trees over 1,000 years old in Patagonia, the South of Chile, there truly is something for everyone.
• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency
• 1 day orientation course in Santiago
• Monthly pocket money of $225-$370USD
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $399
• Placement Fee $399
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Police Check
• Valid passport
• Full drivers license (preferred but not essential)
• One childcare reference and one character reference
• Medical report completed by your GP
• 5 pictures
• Copies of any other relevant qualifications/certificates
You’ll be applying for a temporary visa at the Chilean Consulate. Your host family will send you an invitation letter to support your application once you have matched.
The visa generally takes 4-8 weeks to be processed.