Santiago, Chile’s capital and largest city, sits in a valley surrounded by the snow-capped Andes and the Chilean Coast Range – it’s truly the best of both worlds! It’s a modern metropolis and the perfect place to improve your Spanish, the fourth most spoken language in the world.
• A quality internship in your area of interest
• Placements are 4 – 24 weeks long, 40 hours per week and are unpaid
• Some firms offer an allowance for food or public transport
• 1-day orientation in Santiago, including a country handbook
• Help sourcing housing
• A dedicated support team including 24/7 emergency helpline
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $399
• Placement Fee $499
• Living expenses
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Your CV/Resume
• 1 clear photo
You can stay in Chile for up to 90 days on a tourist permit. For extended periods, you can apply for a Temporary Visa at the Chilean consulate.