A fashion forward city, Berlin is cool, progressive and cultured. From museum island and important historical landmarks to an abundance of beers and a wild nightlife, Berlin is often celebrated for it’s creativity and freedom. Located in the North East of Germany it’s the perfect spot from which to explore the rest of the country and beyond, using Europe’s world class train network.
• A quality internship in your field of study
• Social events in Berlin
• Help sourcing housing
• A dedicated support team including 24/7 emergency helpline
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $799
• Placement Fee $899
• Living expenses
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Your CV/Resume
• A cover letter (stating why you want to complete an internship)
• Confirmation of university enrolment
• University transcript
• Proof of financial stability
Currently New Zealand nationals do not need a visa to intern in Germany.