Chile is an incredible destination to tick off your list. It’s home to stunning snow-capped volcanoes, deserts, sandy coasts and shimmering lakes. A koego Roam placement is the perfect way to explore the country with placements available at ski areas, surf schools, tourism companies, and working with horses or livestock.
• Comprehensive job finding support. You’ll have a placement lined up before getting on the plane!
Placements are available in the following areas:
– Ski Hotels
– Surf Schools & Hotels
– Tourism – hostels, small hotels, tour operators, travel agencies
– Horse farms, riding school, stud farms, hotels with horses
– Farms – agriculture or livestock
• Welcome orientation in Santiago
• Accommodation and board during your placement
• A country handbook
• 24 hour emergency number
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $399
• Placement Fee $499
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Your CV/Resume
• 1 clear photo
You can stay in Chile for up to 90 days on a tourist permit. For extended periods, you can apply for a Temporary Visa at the Chilean consulate.