For a little country, New Zealand does things in a big way. Think huge landscapes, adrenaline filled activities and locals with massive hearts… travelling New Zealand is sure to be one of the biggest adventures of your life! If you’re looking to supplement your spending money with a job or two whilst in beautiful New Zealand then this is where we come in. We offer an NZ Starter Package for those looking to get their Aotearoa experience off to a flying start…
• Pre-departure information pack
• Access to online workshops to set you up for working and traveling in New Zealand
• Orientation to help you work out the finer details eg. obtaining a bank account & NZ tax number
• CV and employment advice
• Sim card with first month’s credit
• 12 months on the ground job support
• Arrival accommodation, 2 or 4 nights (in a six bed dorm)
• Activities package –
Experience Auckland’s best backpacker night life on the biggest pub crawl in New Zealand! Includes entry to four bars, four free drinks and the opportunity to win $1000’s worth of travel prizes!
Dust off the cob webs with a hike up New Zealand’s youngest volcano a short ferry ride from the CBD inc lunch.
Finish the weekend with a trip up Auckland Sky Tower to view the biggest city in New Zealand from 60 floors up!
• $299 for the Starter Package
• $70 for 2 nights’ accommodation
• $140 for 4 nights’ accommodation
• $149 for the activities package
• Living expenses
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Passport copy
You’ll need to apply for a New Zealand Working Holiday Visa which will allow you to live and work in New Zealand. Take a look at the New Zealand Immigration website to check your eligibility and visa conditions.