Teach English to children in magical France. Art, history, divine cuisine, stunning beaches – France has so much to offer. Immersing yourself in French culture, to live like a local, is the best way to experience this beautiful and eclectic country.
• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency
• Heaps of free time to explore!
• Access to French language classes (Additional fee)
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $99
• Placement Fee $199
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Police check
• Valid passport
• Host family application letter (pref. in French)
• Doctor’s certificate
• 1 x passport photo
You don’t need a visa for our Koego Teach Abroad experience in France, easy peasy!