Germany has vibrant cities with amazing architecture, fabulous shopping and a renowned night life. Germany has magical medieval villages and hugely entertaining festivals. From the mountains of Bavaria to the historical Rhine Valley (dotted with more castles than any other river in the world) – Germany is an incredibly diverse country.
• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency
• Heaps of free time to explore!
• Free access to local public transport
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $99
• Placement Fee $299
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Police Check
• Valid passport
• Two character references
• Medical report completed by your GP
• 5 pictures
• High school graduation certificate and copies of any other relevant qualifications/certificates
You don’t need a visa for our Koego Teach Abroad experience in Germany, easy peasy!