go explore england

work & travel in england

au pair in england

England is simply a “must-see” for every New Zealander doing their big overseas experience. Live in the country of Shakespeare, the Queen and Harry Potter and take the opportunity to discover this enchanting country and its lush, beautiful landscape. Hop on one of the red double-decker buses in London; visit Buckingham Palace, the infamous Tower of London or the fashionable district of NottingHill.  

the basics

200+ hours
childcare experience


private room
and full board


6-12 month


max 45 hour

what you’ll get

private room
and full board


pocket money


local koego
partner support


paid holiday leave 

• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency, including activities and events
• Weekly pocket money of £100-180GBP
• 4 weeks of paid leave for every 12 months worked
• Some families offer a completion bonus

what does it cost?

Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $
• Placement Fee $



All prices are in New Zealand Dollars

can I go?

years old

full drivers
license preferred

at least 200 hours
childcare experience

you’ll need the below documents, but we’re here to help

• Police Check
• Valid passport
• Full drivers license (preferred but not essential)
• Two childcare references and one character reference
• Medical report completed by your GP
• 5 pictures
• Copies of any other relevant qualifications/certificates

visa information

There are a few options for visas to work in the UK – most of our applicants apply for the Youth Mobility Visa which allows you to live and work there for two years. 

To apply for the Youth Mobility Visa you will need to attend an appointment at a visa processing centre in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.