England is simply a “must-see” for every New Zealander doing their big overseas experience. Live in the country of Shakespeare, the Queen and Harry Potter and take the opportunity to discover this enchanting country and its lush, beautiful landscape. Hop on one of the red double-decker buses in London; visit Buckingham Palace, the infamous Tower of London or the fashionable district of NottingHill.
• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency, including activities and events
• Weekly pocket money of £100-180GBP
• 4 weeks of paid leave for every 12 months worked
• Some families offer a completion bonus
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $199
• Placement Fee $299
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Police Check
• Valid passport
• Full drivers license (preferred but not essential)
• Two childcare references and one character reference
• Medical report completed by your GP
• 5 pictures
• Copies of any other relevant qualifications/certificates
There are a few options for visas to work in the UK – most of our applicants apply for the Youth Mobility Visa which allows you to live and work there for two years.
To apply for the Youth Mobility Visa you will need to attend an appointment at a visa processing centre in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.