Steeped in history and brimming with culture, the UK is a perfect place for an international internship. Whilst your weeks will be filled with the fast-paced city lifestyle, you can use your weekends to explore the rest of what Blighty has to offer. Immerse yourself in the diversity of Brighton, the northern hospitality of Manchester and Liverpool, the seaside resorts of the South Coast and Cornwall and the rich history of practically anywhere. Plus, if you get homesick the scenery is almost as beautiful as New Zealand.
• A quality internship in your field of study
• A step by step guide on your visa application and visa sponsorship (if needed)
• Skype consultation and help with your CV/Resume as well as interview tips
• Monthly social events in London
• Help sourcing housing
• A dedicated support team including 24/7 emergency helpline
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $899
• Placement Fee $1499
• Living expenses
+ Visa Fees
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Passport copy
• University transcript
• Proof of support funds
• IELTS certificate of 6.0 or above (if nationality of passport is not an English-speaking country as first language)
There are a few options for visas to work in the UK – most of our applicants apply for the Youth Mobility Visa which allows you to live and work there for two years.
To apply for the Youth Mobility Visa you will need to attend an appointment at a visa processing centre in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
If you have already used your work visa option, or don’t want to use it for an internship, you can apply for a Tier 5 GAE Visa instead.
Please note there are additional costs for visa sponsorship.