Steeped in history and brimming with culture, the UK is a perfect place for a work and travel experience. Whilst your weeks will be filled with the fast-paced city lifestyle, you can use your weekends to explore the rest of what Blighty has to offer. Immerse yourself in the diversity of Brighton, the northern hospitality of Manchester and Liverpool, the seaside resorts of the South Coast and Cornwall and the rich history of practically anywhere. Plus, if you get homesick the scenery is almost as beautiful as New Zealand.
• Pre-departure CV consultation and comprehensive job finding support
• A welcome orientation
• Two nights’ arrival accommodation
• A pre-departure guide and insider e-city guide to London
• Social activities throughout your time in the UK
• Assistance with setting up a UK bank account
• A UK SIM card
• Support in applying for a tax number
• Assistance with finding long term accommodation
• 24 hour emergency number
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $149
• Placement Fee $199
• Living expenses
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• CV / resume
• Valid passport
There are a few options for visas to work in the UK – most of our applicants apply for the Youth Mobility Visa which allows you to live and work there for two years.
To apply for the Youth Mobility Visa you will need to attend an appointment at a visa processing centre in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.