Wander through the ancient streets of Rome, visit the Colosseum or enjoy a traditional dish (or world famous gelato!) in a vibrant village off the beaten track – teaching English to children/bambini in beautiful Italy is an opportunity not to be missed.
• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency
• Heaps of free time to explore!
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $99
• Placement Fee $299
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Police Check
• Valid passport
• Two character references
• Medical report completed by your GP
• 5 pictures
• High school graduation certificate and copies of any other relevant qualifications/certificates
You don’t need a visa for our Koego Teach Abroad experience in Italy, easy peasy!