Teach English to children/niños in picturesque Spain. Boasting beautiful sandy beaches, plenty of vibrant festivals, spontaneous and colourful fiesta’s and the most divine food/tapa’s – there is so much to immerse yourself in.
• Private room in your host family’s home
• Full board, including 3 meals a day
• Support from our local partner agency
• Heaps of free time to explore!
• Access to discounted Spanish language classes
• Admin Fee $99
• Matching Fee $99
• Placement Fee $299
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
• Police Check
• Valid passport
• Two character references
• Doctor’s certificate
• 5 pictures
• High school graduation certificate and copies of any other relevant qualifications/certificates
You don’t need a visa for our Koego Teach Abroad experience in Spain, easy peasy!